Mars stirs up Pisces’ passion, desire, and courage ( Jan. 24 – Mar. 6)

Mars is the planet that gives you the power to succeed. This is because Mars stimulates the passion that lies dormant in your heart. Timing and luck are only 1% of what is needed to achieve something — the other 99% is your own actions. And it’s ultimately passion that drives the action. It is Mars that works to push you toward what you want and where you think you should be.

On January 24, 2022, Mars will move into Capricorn, spending a month and a half in this zodiac sign until March 6, 2022.

It seems that this time, Mars will be giving you passion within your work relationships. During this period, Pisces will have an upsurge of passion for things related to career and the networks around you. This is more of a deepened connection between people who are already close to you, a new network to achieve some social purpose or mission. And it is in work that these networks are most pronounced.

(338 words remain after this)