Mercury will be in Gemini from April 29, 2022 to July 5, 2022. However, with a retrograde in the middle of the month, Mercury will temporarily go back to Taurus, one sign before. As a result, Mercury will spend more than three times longer than usual going back and forth between the two signs.
This can be a period of great renewal in your communication fortunes as a Tarusu. This is a time when your language and the way you interact will be shaken up and you will be able to make more solid connections.
Here are the five periods that Mercury will undertake, and the path that your communication will follow as a Taurus.
(1) April 29, 2022 – May 10, 2022: The period of Mercury’s stay in Gemini.
New forms of communication emerge.
(2) May 10, 2022 – May 22, 2022: Period when Mercury goes retrograde in Gemini.
The communication adjustments necessary to obtain new interactions will take place.
(3) May 22, 2022 – June 3, 2022: Period when retrograde Mercury returns to Taurus.
Meet unfinished issues from the past.
(4) June 3, 2022 – June 13, 2022: Mercury completes retrograde and moves back into forward motion in Taurus.
Redo the exchanges that should have been done.
(5) June 13, 2022 – July 5, 2022: Period when Mercury stays in Gemini again.
With the completion of the retrograde, the new communication described in (1) is firmly formed.
Now, let’s go through them one by one.
(1) April 29, 2022 – May 10, 2022: New forms of communication emerge.
Reality rather than fantasy, execution rather than ideas. Surrounded by such luck, Taurus are putting words and plans into the real world. To put it more simply, this time Mercury will be boosting your luck in work. Your social communications may go around faster and more powerfully, and it may be easier for your words to reach people.
Mercury works on your planning, your words — rather than working on yourself directly. So this period is the time to tell someone about an idea that comes to you. It can be just a small inspiration; this is the period when it can reach someone who needs it. You can communicate effectively at work and there is a suggestion that it will have tangible results.
(1011 words remain after this)