Mercury will be in Gemini from April 29, 2022 to July 5, 2022. However, with a retrograde in the middle of the month, Mercury will temporarily go back to Taurus, one sign before. As a result, Mercury will spend more than three times longer than usual going back and forth between the two signs.
This can be a period of great renewal in your communication fortunes as a Virgo. This is a time when your language and the way you interact will be shaken up and you will be able to make more solid connections.
Here are the five periods that Mercury will undertake, and the path that your communication will follow as a Virgo.
(1) April 29, 2022 – May 10, 2022: The period of Mercury’s stay in Gemini.
New forms of communication emerge.
(2) May 10, 2022 – May 22, 2022: Period when Mercury goes retrograde in Gemini.
The communication adjustments necessary to obtain new interactions will take place.
(3) May 22, 2022 – June 3, 2022: Period when retrograde Mercury returns to Taurus.
Meet unfinished issues from the past.
(4) June 3, 2022 – June 13, 2022: Mercury completes retrograde and moves back into forward motion in Taurus.
Redo the exchanges that should have been done.
(5) June 13, 2022 – July 5, 2022: Period when Mercury stays in Gemini again.
With the completion of the retrograde, the new communication described in (1) is firmly formed.
Now, let’s go through them one by one.
(1) April 29, 2022 – May 10, 2022: New forms of communication emerge.
This period for you, Virgo, is when will be able to make your words come through with ease. In particular, your words at work, in public and social situations, and the plans you submit to your workplace will flow smoothly among others.
There is also a suggestion that those who have been frustrated because they have not been appreciated will see the light of day once again on what they have done. This is especially likely to happen at work, at school, or in social interactions within your wider communities. In sum, it is a time when words that have not been heard will reach the right people. If there is something that has been frustrating or misunderstood, this is a good time to try to get the word (or perhaps project) out again.
In other words,
(818 words remain after this)