Mercury will be in Gemini from April 29, 2022 to July 5, 2022. However, with a retrograde in the middle of the month, Mercury will temporarily go back to Taurus, one sign before. As a result, Mercury will spend more than three times longer than usual going back and forth between the two signs.
This can be a period of great renewal in your communication fortunes as a Libra. This is a time when your language and the way you interact will be shaken up and you will be able to make more solid connections.
Here are the five periods that Mercury will undertake, and the path that your communication will follow as a Libra.
(1) April 29, 2022 – May 10, 2022: The period of Mercury’s stay in Gemini.
New forms of communication emerge.
(2) May 10, 2022 – May 22, 2022: Period when Mercury goes retrograde in Gemini.
The communication adjustments necessary to obtain new interactions will take place.
(3) May 22, 2022 – June 3, 2022: Period when retrograde Mercury returns to Taurus.
Meet unfinished issues from the past.
(4) June 3, 2022 – June 13, 2022: Mercury completes retrograde and moves back into forward motion in Taurus.
Redo the exchanges that should have been done.
(5) June 13, 2022 – July 5, 2022: Period when Mercury stays in Gemini again.
With the completion of the retrograde, the new communication described in (1) is firmly formed.
Now, let’s go through them one by one.
(1) April 29, 2022 – May 10, 2022: New forms of communication emerge.
During this period of the new year, Mercury will lead you, Libra, to new people. You will work to get your words, thoughts, plans, and ideas to people you don’t yet know.
For example, you may be in the same department at work, but you’ve barely spoken to each other. You’ve never seen the person who lives next door to you in your apartment. Or, you may have been friends with someone for a long time, but still feel that there is something about them that you still don’t know. There are many people that you pass by on a daily basis but know almost nothing about. Mercury will work in its powerful ways to make sure that your communication reaches these people.
Seeking the “unknown” in this way means seeking a bit of a “new world.”
(810 words remain after this)