Mercury will be in Gemini from April 29, 2022 to July 5, 2022. However, with a retrograde in the middle of the month, Mercury will temporarily go back to Taurus, one sign before. As a result, Mercury will spend more than three times longer than usual going back and forth between the two signs.
This can be a period of great renewal in your communication fortunes as a Sagittarius. This is a time when your language and the way you interact will be shaken up and you will be able to make more solid connections.
Here are the five periods that Mercury will undertake, and the path that your communication will follow as a Sagittarius.
(1) April 29, 2022 – May 10, 2022: The period of Mercury’s stay in Gemini.
New forms of communication emerge.
(2) May 10, 2022 – May 22, 2022: Period when Mercury goes retrograde in Gemini.
The communication adjustments necessary to obtain new interactions will take place.
(3) May 22, 2022 – June 3, 2022: Period when retrograde Mercury returns to Taurus.
Meet unfinished issues from the past.
(4) June 3, 2022 – June 13, 2022: Mercury completes retrograde and moves back into forward motion in Taurus.
Redo the exchanges that should have been done.
(5) June 13, 2022 – July 5, 2022: Period when Mercury stays in Gemini again.
With the completion of the retrograde, the new communication described in (1) is firmly formed.
Now, let’s go through them one by one.
(1) April 29, 2022 – May 10, 2022: New forms of communication emerge.
If you are a Sagittarius, this is the time to interact wholeheartedly with anyone you feel you must face head-on. This is also a time when communication and conversation can bring up the opportunity of meeting such a person of importance.
If this person happens to be your lover or partner, it is important to express your feelings sincerely, and if you are dissatisfied, it is also important to share those thoughts too. On the other hand, if they happen to be a rival or someone you dislike, you need to do your best to approach the conflict directly and set the proper boundaries. If they are an important client, it’s time to submit a strong proposal! In other words, this is a time when serious, upfront communication and words are needed.
(822 words remain after this)