For Aquarius: Mars Ignites Your Desires and Passions (Nov 24, 2023 – Jan 4, 2024)

On November 24, 2023, Mars, the planet that infuses people with passion, will move into Sagittarius. Mars will spend about a month and a half in Sagittarius, until January 4, 2024. This time, Mars strongly encourages those of the Aquarius type to engage with society.

Engaging with society essentially means “interacting with people”. Rather than simply socializing with close friends, it’s more about establishing a “new network” for social goals or missions. Such networks predominantly emerge in the workplace. Mars intensifies the passion and desire to dive into society and mingle with others to achieve something work-related.

Mars is the planet that grants the power to succeed. When aiming for an accomplishment, timing and luck account for about 1%. The remaining 99% comes from one’s actions. Passion drives these actions, and this passion could also be termed as desire. Mars stimulates your passion and desires, propelling you toward what you want and where you believe things should be.

Furthermore, such passion can arise from feelings of jealousy or envy. For instance,

(460 words remain after this)